A FREE event to find out about more about latest research, tools, techniques and specialist services
Market Place (10am-1pm): Come and meet local dementia services and dementia friendly organisations
Specialist Speakers (11-12:30pm): Come and hear about cutting-edge research, care know-how, and knowledge from lived experience
Some questions you may have:
- What should I do if I’m worried about my memory?
- Am I fully prepared for the future both legally and financially?
- What can I do to support my loved one to live a good life with dementia?
- What is the difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia?
- Does dementia run in the family?
Our event aims to answer these questions and much more…
Virtual Dementia Tour Experience
- Unique learning opportunity
- Experience what it might FEEL like to live with dementia
- 2 hour slots available – 32 places
To book your place call: 01795 597983