Youth Worker (Part-time 20 hours per week)
JNC: Unqualified scale pt 9 – 10, qualified scale pt 10 – 13: (£21,439 – £25,313 FTE)
Local Government Pension Scheme
An opportunity has arisen to join Faversham Town Council as a part-time Youth Worker
Main purpose of the job:
- Engaging with young people to facilitate their personal, social, sports and educational development and enable them to gain a voice, influence and a place in society.
- Work in partnership with other local organisations to manage and deliver added value outreach youth provision.
- Provide activities to help support the needs and development of young people.
- Run a timetable of weekly sessions
- Provide volunteering opportunities to young people aged between 11 and 19
For further details please contact the Town Clerk, Louise Bareham, on 01795 503286 or email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 22nd October 2021, 4pm.
Full information on the position can be found here: