Temporary Road Closure – Faversham Festival of Transport – 14th May 2022 (Swale District)
It will be necessary to close part of certain roads in Faversham Town Centre from Saturday 14th May 2022, with estimated completion by Sunday 15th May 2022.
Closures are from 07:00 hours through to 16:00 hours on both days, with the roads re-opened as soon as it is safe to do so.
The following roads will be closed to the extent indicated.
- Court Street – between the junctions with Crescent Road and Market Place.
- East Street – between the junctions with Newton Road and Preston Street.
- Market Place – for its entire length.
- Market Street – for its entire length.
- Middle Row – for its entire length.
- Preston Street – between the junctions with East Street and Station Road/Forbes Road.
- Stone Street – between the junctions with Preston Street and Union Street.
- West Street – between the junctions with Market Place and North Lane.
- Leslie Smith Drive – for its entire length.
- Bank Street – for its entire length.
- Church Road – from the steps into Tesco car park to church entrance.
- Church Street – from Vicarage Street to church entrance.
The closures are required for the safety of the public and workforce while the Faversham Festival of Transport is held by Faversham Town Council.
A copy of the Public Notice is attached for reference.
For the most up to date information on this event please visit: https://one.network/?tm=128644042
For information regarding this closure please contact Faversham Town Council on 01795 503286, who will able to assist with the scope of these works.
The Kent County Council Highways Helpline phone number is: 03000 418181
This bulletin contains public information and can be forwarded to any other road users who may be affected. Every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information, but no liability can be accepted for any changes or errors.
Road names are taken from the National Street Gazetteer, which can be viewed on one.network, with alternative names given where known.
For details of roadworks, please see [one.network]one.network